1. The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God to man. The New Testament serves as the foundation of the doctrine of the Apostolic Christian Church. The authorized King James version is embraced.
2 Timothy 3:16
2 Peter 1:20-21
2. There is one eternal God, the Creator of all things, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life.
4. Man was created in God's image, but by man's transgression, he became separated from God. All who reach the age of accountability are responsible for their sinful deeds.
5. Jesus Christ gave His life on Calvary's cross and His precious blood was shed as a ransom for all. He was buried, and He rose again the third day for our justification.
I Corinthians 15:3-4
I Timothy 2:6
I Peter 1:18-19
6. Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected: the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal damnation.
2 Peter 3:7-9
7. Faith in Christ's redemptive work on Calvary which results in repentance is the beginning of a true Christian life. The fruits of repentance are a humble and contrite heart, prayer, godly sorrow, confession to God in the presence of man, forsaking of all sin, restitution, and a forgiving spirit.
2 Corinthians 7:10
1 John 1:9
8. A true conversion is evidenced by a spiritual rebirth, restoration of peace with God and man, the fruit of the Spirit, and obedience to God's word.
1 Peter 1:23
1 John 2:3-6
9. Following a testimony of faith and conversion, a covenant of faithfulness to God is made. Baptism of faith (by immersion) is administered in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
1 Peter 3:21
10. The believer is sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. This is acknowledged and symbolized in a prayer of consecration (following baptism) by the laying on of hands of the elder. As a member of the body of Christ, the believer experiences spiritual growth and edification within the church.
1 Timothy 4:14
11. The New Testament Church appears in two distinct aspects:
A. A fellowship of converted men and women (known as Brothers and Sisters), with Christ as Head, functioning in accord with New Testament teachings.
1 Corinthians 1:10
B. The glorious Church, the Bride of Christ, including all saints of all ages, to be manifest fully at the return of Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 15:52
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
12. Brethren who are sound in faith, doctrine, and example serve as elders, ministers, and teachers. They are chosen from the congregation for the furtherance of the Gospel of the grace of God to all people.
2 Timothy 2:2
13. The bread and the fruit of the vine in Holy Communion symbolize the body and the blood of Christ. A closed communion is observed by the church following self-examination by the members.
1 Corinthians 10:16
1 Corinthians 11:17-32
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14. The Holy Greeting, a kiss of charity, is practiced among brethren as a symbol of love for one another.
1 Corinthians 16:20
1 Peter 5:14
15. Sisters wear a veil or head covering during prayer and worship as a symbol of their submission according to God's order of Creation.
1 Corinthians 11:1-16
16. The believers live separated, sanctified lives and are not conformed to the world. Discipline of erring members is administered for their spiritual welfare and for the preservation of the church.
1 Corinthians 5
1 Thessalonians 5:22
2 Thessalonians 3:6
2 Thessalonians 3:14-15
1 Peter 1:14-15
1 John 2:15-17
17. Governmental authority is respected and obeyed. Members serve in a non-combatant status in the military. Oaths are not taken, but truth is affirmed.
1 Timothy 2:1-2
1 Peter 2:12-14
18. Marriage is a lifelong union ordained of God in which a man and a woman of like mind, faith, and fellowship are united in the Lord in Holy Matrimony.
1 Corinthians 7:39
1 Peter 3:1
1 Peter 3:7
19. Although the gift of eternal life is a present possession of every true believer, it is possible for a believer of his own free will to forsake his faith, return to sin, and consequently forfeit eternal life with Christ.
1 Corinthians 9:27
1 Timothy 1:18-20
1 Timothy 4:1
2 Peter 2:22
1 John 5:11-13
20. Built upon the Lord Jesus Christ, the church is a closely knit body of believers sharing each other's joys and sorrows in the true spirit of brotherhood. The church seeks to grow in the love of Christ and the understanding of His Word. The church extends a gracious invitation to all to come and worship in spirit and truth.
1 Corinthians 1:10
1 Corinthians 12:25-26